Using AccountRight need to find employee LSL balance as at 31 January 2021, how do I get this history.

cbaker1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Using AccountRight need to find employee LSL balance as at 31 January 2021, how do I get this history.

I need to find out what an employee's LSL balance was at at 31 January 2021, when I try to run entitlement report it only allows this year and previous year, doesn't show on card history either, how do I obtain this history?

2 REPLIES 2
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,037 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,037Posts

919Kudos

640Solutions

Re: Using AccountRight need to find employee LSL balance as at 31 January 2021, how do I get this history.

Hi @cbaker1 

You will need to restore your backups for the relevant periods. Or send the current file to someone who can get the data out of the file. The data is there, just reports are often not deigned to extract. PM me for contact details if you need external help.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Using AccountRight need to find employee LSL balance as at 31 January 2021, how do I get this...

Hi, @cbaker1

Thanks for your post.

If you need to generate a report that shows the long service leave balance from 2021, you will need to restore a backup on your end for that specific year. For more information about it, please see the Help Article: Restore your company file.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post