Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

When I click on Process Payroll AccountRight has to close down

Today when I click on Process Payroll the "Something's gone wrong and AccounRight needs to close" message comes up.  I've tried 3 times.  Same message each time.  I need urgent assistance please.

• Hi Janice2

Thank you for reaching out. 

Currently, the single-touch payroll reporting center is having intermittent issues for some users. The team is currently investigating the issue and will be working on fixing it. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

In the meantime, If you have any other concerns feel free to let us know. We are happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    mfendt
    Experienced Partner

Me too - it seems to be part of the STP Reporting error they are having. Sit tight, hopefully we aren't processing payroll after dark tonight!

Janice2
      User

Haha - it was technically after dark!  I ran the payroll at 6.30 this morning.  It's still dark in WA at that time.

mfendt
        Experienced Partner

I managed to get mine done at 7pm last night, dark here in the NT at that time. I obviously spoke too soon yesterday! 🤣

Magpie256
    Experienced Cover User

Me too.  I got three companies processed but can't get the last one through :(

• Hi Janice2

Thank you for reaching out. 

Currently, the single-touch payroll reporting center is having intermittent issues for some users. The team is currently investigating the issue and will be working on fixing it. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

In the meantime, If you have any other concerns feel free to let us know. We are happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

SDuddy
      Experienced User

Hi Genreve

Currently unable to finalise a payroll session, create a bank file and upload payments.   I have staff that have to be paid, and payroll is not working so "be patient" doesn't really help.  Single touch reporting can be caught up again after the fact, but I can't delay processing payroll and MYOB isn't working.

KelliDF
      Contributing User

I think this issue is for a great many users and not a few - FYI you do know it is year end!

RTCafe
        User

I don't think MYOB care that its EOY!!  The same issue happened last year - you'd think that they would be aware that at this time of year it is crucial that the system is working properly and that all upgrades are fully checked to make sure that everything is working properly before rolling it out, especially a couple of days before the end of the financial year!

As you mentioned it is not just a few users it seems to be a LOT of users having this problem.

MYOB you need to fix this URGENTLY.

RTCafe
      User

Genreve - why is it taking MYOB so long to fix this?? - this is an urgent issue and needs to be fixed immediately.  And at least give the users some indication on when it will be fixed and what is actually happening at MYOB.  PLEASE let us know something!  Don't just leave us in the dark wondering what's happening!!!  Some support would be appreciated.

• Hi KBContracting,

Thanks for posting. 

May I clarify you are also getting the error "Something's gone wrong and AccounRight needs to close"? Also, may I get a screenshot of which screen the error message pops out?

We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Genreve