Forum Discussion

ccs3
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

i have 11 errors to fix before i can go to reporting to the ato how do i know how to fix this ?????????????

ccs3
    5 years ago

what  your answer to me did not work    i am on myob essentials   your company is not helping me at all  phoning for hours  disconnecting  no replys  my business details are correct  my employees details are correct    i have 11 errors to correct to the ato   origionally 3  i do not know what to do             

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      ccs3
      Contributing User

what  your answer to me did not work    i am on myob essentials   your company is not helping me at all  phoning for hours  disconnecting  no replys  my business details are correct  my employees details are correct    i have 11 errors to correct to the ato   origionally 3  i do not know what to do             

bungy15
        Ultimate Cover User

ccs3 

You posted your question on the AccountRight board not the Essentials board so that’s the help links I gave you.  Your question has no details at all so I gave the best help I could.

Like many others who answer questions on this forum, I do not work for MYOB, we answer questions and try to help in our own free time. Please keep that in mind and be polite to those who offer their assistance.

This is the link for Essentials- Check payroll details

Tracey