Forum Discussion

THP
Contributing User
11 months ago

kisok clock in/off

I have set up myob teams, location, approving manager and staff. I have put the nyob teams kisok app on our ipad (up to date) but when i log on with my email and password it tells me it does not recognise and i cannot log in. Please help

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi THP 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

When logging to MYOB Team app, make sure that your application is the latest version as well as the device you will use. Kindly make sure that the iOS is up to date as well. Also, please uninstall then reinstall the application. You may also check The Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team for further information. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

THP
      Contributing User

Yes i have done all of that (as mentioned in my first post all up to date) and it still says email or password not recognised

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi THP 

Thanks for updating us about this.

Were you able to add yourself as an employee then added to the location? If not, kindly add yourself as well as that is reason why when you tried to log in, the email address or password is not recognised. 

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen