Forum Discussion

KerrieP77
Contributing User
2 years ago

"Something has gone wrong with AccountRight & it needs to close" - Message after a resent update

MYOB - After every update there always seems to be a problem within a few days of an update.  Now the update to 2022.6  so this morning there is the error - something has gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close. 

I don't have time to wait the 1hr on hold so and asking via the forum as to how to resolve the issue or if anyone else is having this problem.  We are not cloud rather server based due to poor internet in our area.  We ususally have to delete the version from the server & reload.  Now the server version is automatically uploaded I thought this would not be required.  Could you please advise as now no-one is able to do any work as we cannot log into MYOB.  Not very happy !!! 

(Does anyone know if Zero has theses types of issues after upgrades?)

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KerrieP77

Sorry to hear about this. From AccountRight Server Edition (version 2022.4 onwards), AccountRight will check for available updates, download them and update you to the latest version automatically. Our Help Article Updating an AccountRight network has the information and instructions on how to set up automatic updates on a network. 

If you're still having issues after setting that up please retrieve the latest diagnostic log of the AccountRight file and attach it as a .TXT file to this post so I can take a look into this for you.