Forum Discussion

S_L_M
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Allocation memo

I am using the latest AccountRight Plus. How can I obtain a report/export that includes the Allocation Memo (the one in the grid on the Receive Money and Spend Money screens)? I have seen screen shots online from older MYOB versions where the General Ledger Detail reports shows it but it's not there in the current version.

• Hi

When you go into the report you want and run it there is a top ribbon that has insert/modify 

Go into that tab on the right hand side is a show/hide box, click on this and find allocation memo and arrow it across to show.

Run the report

If you want to keep this as your default save the report ( rename to suit)and it will show in the customised reports tab so you can run whenever you want

Hope that helps

Lisa

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi

When you go into the report you want and run it there is a top ribbon that has insert/modify 

Go into that tab on the right hand side is a show/hide box, click on this and find allocation memo and arrow it across to show.

Run the report

If you want to keep this as your default save the report ( rename to suit)and it will show in the customised reports tab so you can run whenever you want

Hope that helps

Lisa