2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee Superannuation Payments Report only displaying as latest fund

Hello

We have an employee who had an original super fund of choice (IOOF in this example), we made MYOB PaySuper payments as normal to IOOF, then employee requested a change to a different super fund (Australian Super), which we updated on their profile and they since have accrued further super which we are yet to pay to Australian Super.

However, When I run the standard Superannuation payments report (SE: Server Edition) for a period that covers both the original super fund (IOOF) and the most recent super fund (Australian Super) the report displays the line item payments as being made to Australian Super the most recent fund, which is not correct.  I was expecting to see IOOF detailed where we had paid the contributions too.  

On the Web Browser version of the same report it also doesnt differentiiate between the two different funds with the Super Paid for IOOF.  It instead groups ALL super line items under the heading of the most recent fund Australian Super.  This report also doesnt dispaly the sucessful PL (Pay Liability) items used when with batch reversal and successful contribution reprocessing. 

Is there a way to report this retrospective activity against the correct fund that was paid?

Secondly why cant i see see the sucessful Pay Liabilty marked items on the Web Page report?

Many Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employee Superannuation Payments Report only displaying as latest fund

Hi @CCampbell,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. The report displaying the new super fund (Australian Super) is a known behavior. Superannuation reports only depict the super fund linked to the employee in your profile. Regarding pay liabilities not appearing in the browser, this is due to the pay liabilities feature being desktop-only at present. Therefore, I recommend viewing that report on the desktop platform.

Additionally, if you wish to review payments made to IOOF, you can check the Pay Super payments to identify the latest super payment made to IOOF for that employee. Then, simply run the report up until that date.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

CCampbell
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Earl

Thanks for confirming the "known behaviour" of the Browser reporting.

Going forward I will utilise the Desktop platform as prefered source for understanding the full picture of PS (Pay Super & reversals) & PL (Pay Liability).

Regards

CCampbell

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Hi @CCampbell,

You're very welcome, feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post