Forum Discussion

serinat1
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Amount must be numeric value. Please correct the amount and try again Error

I'm trying to send remttances to my suppliers but get the error code on the web brower as well as I can't see if it goes out on desktop accountright. 

Please advise how I can fix this issue. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi serinat1

Thanks for your post and sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Are you still experiencing this error ? If you are please let me know. 

serinat1
      Contributing Cover User

yes, i gave up sending remittances. I have to print via pdf for this to work. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi serinat1

Sorry to hear that you're still having troubles with this. Can you try and email the remittance again if this doesn't work can you please retrieve the Chrome Console errors so I can investigate this:

To open the console can be opened using one of these methods

• Select the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots) and choose More Tools >> Developer Tools
        • Right click on the Chrome window and choose Inspect
        • Using the shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + I(nspect)

Once you've opened the console:

1. Choose the Console tab to view the logs being produced.
        2. Right click and choose Clear Console
        3. Please repeat the action that causes the error in your file. Any errors within the logs will be recorded in red error text.
        4. You can save the log as a .TXT file and attach it to this thread or please attach a screenshot
      Jackie74
      User

Hi, are you able to please tell me if this has been resvolved as the problem is still accuring for me.

Thanks

Jackie

Shelipops
        User

Hi Jackie, 

Yes, if you are new to the program and have completed the integration then you must go in to every supplier and re-save their information.  I do this at the time of sending the remits for convenience. You will only have to do this once then every time you want to send them a remit it will be fine. 
        If you cannot remember who you re-saved just select one suppler remit to send at a time and if it fails then go into that supplier, re-save the info and refresh your screen and try to resend.
        There must be something wrong with the integration for this to keep happening so hopefully MYOB fix it asap. Hope this helps! 

• Hi, has this problem been solved yet? As i'm still getting this message!

Amount must be numeric value. Please correct the amount and try again.

Thanks

Jackie