Forum Discussion

CT-56
Trusted Cover User
4 months ago

ONLINE INVICE PAY NOW issue

I have a customer who receives their online invoice and able to view it BUT when they click on PAY NOW nothing happens 

Is their a setting they need at their end.

I can view the invoice online and PAY NOW opens with the payment options.I would appreciate help CT

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CT-56,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand your customer is having trouble with the "Pay Now" button on their online invoice. We appreciate your patience with this. Allow me to help you address this. This could be due to a few reasons. Here are some possible solutions below:

• Browser Compatibility: The customer might be using a browser that's not fully compatible with the online invoice system. They could try accessing the invoice using a different browser or updating their current one to the latest version.
    • Payment Method Selection: When the "Pay Now" button is clicked, the customer should be asked to select their payment method. If this isn't happening, there might be an issue with the payment settings on their end.
    • Online Invoice Payments Status: If the "Pay Now" button isn't working, it could be due to the status of online invoicing. If you've just signed up for online invoicing, it's possible that Stripe (the payment processor) needs more information to verify your identity or business information. If you've been using online invoicing for a while, it's possible that online invoicing has been turned off. You can check and update this information in your MYOB settings.
    • Payment Service Verification: If you've recently signed up for online invoicing, Stripe might need more information to verify your identity or business information. You can provide this information in your MYOB settings.

Let me know if these solutions don't resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CT-56,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still encountering issues with the "Pay Now" online invoice button. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi CT-56,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella