Forum Discussion

SVCAF
User
3 years ago
Solved

Unable to print receipts

Once a payment for sale is recorded I go to Print Receipts, but there is no receipt for the sale to print.  Also when I untick the "Unprinted Receipts only" box in Advanced filters and go back to the Print Receipts main window NOTHING is listed - all the unprinted receipts disappear and there are no receipts to choose from.  

Help please

• Hi SVCAF 

Thanks for confirming that information.

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over the company file for you. If you have been using the company file around the time of this post, do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before trying that Print Receipts window again.

To answer your other query around this topic, the script/tool that we do have will retrospectively correct the problem for past receipts allowing them to show up. Newer transactions may be impacted and the script would need to be run in some cases until a permanent resolution from our Product Teams is found (no ETA on that).  Although, we are happy to arrange for that script to be run if necessary through this channel do let us know.

25 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SVCAF 

Sounds like we may need to arrange for a script (tool) to be run over the company file for you. So we can arrange for that would you mind confirming the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      SVCAF
      User

Have Private messaged you information required to run script

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi SVCAF 

Thanks for confirming that information.

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over the company file for you. If you have been using the company file around the time of this post, do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before trying that Print Receipts window again.

To answer your other query around this topic, the script/tool that we do have will retrospectively correct the problem for past receipts allowing them to show up. Newer transactions may be impacted and the script would need to be run in some cases until a permanent resolution from our Product Teams is found (no ETA on that).  Although, we are happy to arrange for that script to be run if necessary through this channel do let us know.

Donna_IPW
      User

Hi Steven,

I am having the same trouble as described above, could you please help?

Thank you

Donna

Fee26
        User

Hello

I too am unable to print receipts.  Exactly the same issue as being discussed.  This has happened a few times now, I don't know how it resolves itself but is becoming annoying.

A fix for this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Teed-Up
      Cover User

My company file ends in 3090 and file ID is 6