Payment of a purchase is not appearing in the remittance queue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mcampbell
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment of a purchase is not appearing in the remittance queue

I have just paid a supplier, and the status of the Bill is "To be Emailed". When I proceed to the "Print/Email Remittance Advices", it is not in the "To be emailed" queue. I have also gone in to check the Advanced Filters, unchecked "Unprinted or Unsent", and double checked that the date of payment of the bill is correctly selected. All Supplers is also selected. The bill payment is still not there in the queue. Please assist. 

2 REPLIES 2
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payment of a purchase is not appearing in the remittance queue

Hi @mcampbell 

The purchase bill and the Pay Bills transaction both contains a delivery status field, and can have different method selected. When printing/emailing remittance advices, it is looking at the delivery status of the Pay Bills transaction recorded.

To find out the status set, I'd suggest drilling into the bill first, then click on 'History' next to the amount applied field, it shall list all payments recorded against this bill. Click into the individual payment line to display the Pay Bills transactions and double check the date entered as well as the 'Remittance Advice Delivery Status'.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

mcampbell
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payment of a purchase is not appearing in the remittance queue

Thanks Clover. Yes this has helped. I found that the Remittance Advice Delivery Status for the individual payment line was set to "Already Printed". Once this was changed back to "To be emailed" it re-appeared in the queue after refreshing the list. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post