Forum Discussion

leisadds
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee missing from super payments

One Employee is missing from the Super payments list when i go to pay super payments. The fund he was with merged with another fund so have entered new fund. Not sure if this is why its not showing and how do i fix it?

• Hi leisadds,

Thanks for your post. 

Do make sure that the new superannuation fund that has been created is set to be paid via AccountRight. This can be done via Lists (very top of the screen)>>Superannuation funds>>Select the required fund and "Pay Directly from AccountRight" on the right-hand side. This indicates that you are paying that superannuation fund via Pay Superannuation.

Once that has been ticked, the employee's super payments should appear in the Pay Superannuation window.

If you have any further trouble, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi leisadds,

Thanks for your post. 

Do make sure that the new superannuation fund that has been created is set to be paid via AccountRight. This can be done via Lists (very top of the screen)>>Superannuation funds>>Select the required fund and "Pay Directly from AccountRight" on the right-hand side. This indicates that you are paying that superannuation fund via Pay Superannuation.

Once that has been ticked, the employee's super payments should appear in the Pay Superannuation window.

If you have any further trouble, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.