Forum Discussion

TammyD
User
2 years ago
Solved

Returned superannuation information

I am trying to reconcile superannuation for a client and there is an amount returned from a super fund paid through MYOB pay super that appears to be for multiple periods, how can I obtain the details of what periods and what employees?

• Hi TammyD,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
    • Business file name 
    • Your name + email 
    • Total amount returned

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Retrieved requested info through internal processes - 27/9 (resolved)

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi TammyD,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
    • Business file name 
    • Your name + email 
    • Total amount returned

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Retrieved requested info through internal processes - 27/9 (resolved)

Debl
      Cover User

Hi Sam, 

I would like to know if Myob sends through notification of returned Superannuation payments to busineness.

We have been using Myob to pay super, but have noticed that we are receiving unkown deposits for random amounts each month back into our bank account and want to know could be related to superannuation. 

I have had an new employee come to me this week, to let me know that he superannuation has not been set up with Australian Super, and no money deposited.   It has definately been paid through MYOB, and left our account.  I'm confident that the employee details have been set up correctly for processing. 

Your help in this matter would be appreciated. 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Debl,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you take a look at your bank statement, can you see if these returned payments are from Pay Super/SuperChoice clearinghouse or the superfund?