Error message 1264.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lorraine52
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error message 1264.

This Error message 1264. Comes up and none of my work is saving I have called the team on several occasions and nobody seems to help me

4 REPLIES 4
gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,015 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,015Posts

911Kudos

635Solutions

Re: This Error message 1264. Comes up and none of my work is saving I have called the team on several occasions and nobody seems to help me

Hi @Lorraine52 

You haven't provided much information. Please provide full error details - is this an AccountEdge error or a Mac error? When does it occur?

Based on a quick search, try reading this post, or this post

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Lorraine52
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: This Error message 1264. Comes up and none of my work is saving I have called the team on several occasions and nobody seems to help me

I am using a Mac book pro I bought my software attached is the error message. 

Lorraine52
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It is an accounting edge error and happens every time I work on it

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,863 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,863Posts

1,027Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @Lorraine52 , that message is most likely an AccountEdge error message, indicating a corruption in your data file. MYOB no longer support AccountEdge. There is a 3rd party who offer an inexpensive and efficient data repair service, just google for "myo file repair" and look for links other than MYOB. Your file needs to be free of corruption in any case, but certainly before it can be converted to any other MYOB program. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post