Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Bank Reconciliation

For the last two months I have had issues with my reconcilaition. I thought it was a glitch but it is still happening. When I try to reconcile end of month eg. 31st March there are two spend money transactions missing. I know i have done them but they don't appear and my reconcilaition is out for the amount of those spend money transactions. If the date is left as todays date eg. 4th April 24 the transactions appear magically!! But I dont want to reconcile on that date, I want to reconcile at end of month?

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tysuben,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. If you're having difficulty locating your transactions in the Reconcile Account windows, it's possible that the transactions are either not yet created or are hidden. I suggest following the steps outlined in this helpful article: missing bank feed transactions and undoing bank reconciliation. The concept is still to reconcile at an older date and undo reconciliation. These steps will reveal any hidden transactions that have already been recorded.

Should you require any assistance, don't hesitate to post again. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella