Forum Discussion

Advocacy
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Bank Feed Reconciliation issue

We have bank feeds coming in and has not been a problem picking up the correspondence transaction in MYOB to reconcile, but today , the bank feed is not picking up the (1) Journal and (2) spend money that are sitting in MYOB. 

Has anyone else had this problem, if so how can I get it to pick up the transactions. 

Thanks 

M

• Hi Advocacy

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have issues matching bank feeds with a transaction that is already recorded in the file. Generally, if the transactions we are trying to match to the bank feeds are already reconciled or marked checked in the Reconcile Accounts window, these transactions won't appear in the bank feeds window to match any of the bank feed transactions. I would suggest checking these transactions first to see if they are marked checked or already reconciled in the Reconcile Accounts window. 

If after checking these transactions in the Reconcile Accounts window all is correct but the issue persists. Please send me screenshots of the bank feeds window and the recap of the transaction we are trying to match the bank feed with. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Advocacy

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have issues matching bank feeds with a transaction that is already recorded in the file. Generally, if the transactions we are trying to match to the bank feeds are already reconciled or marked checked in the Reconcile Accounts window, these transactions won't appear in the bank feeds window to match any of the bank feed transactions. I would suggest checking these transactions first to see if they are marked checked or already reconciled in the Reconcile Accounts window. 

If after checking these transactions in the Reconcile Accounts window all is correct but the issue persists. Please send me screenshots of the bank feeds window and the recap of the transaction we are trying to match the bank feed with. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Advocacy

Thanks for your response and the update. 

Feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,

Genreve