Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Invoice Template

Hi,

Is it possible to create an invoice template that displays a line of information on every invoice that moves down with each additional item line?

Please see the attached sample of one of our customers. They have their Bank Details that are displayed underneath the Items Purchased, and the Bank Details Line moves down with each added Item Line.

Thanks,

Steve

• Hi SteveVld 

Welcome to the Community Forum. If you want to add a box with banking details to the bottom of a template, you can edit the form and insert a text box under Setup > Customise Forms. 

For detailed instructions on how to do this, see our Help Article: Personalising forms.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi SteveVld 

Welcome to the Community Forum. If you want to add a box with banking details to the bottom of a template, you can edit the form and insert a text box under Setup > Customise Forms. 

For detailed instructions on how to do this, see our Help Article: Personalising forms.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SteveVld
      User

Hi Samara,

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware of how to add a Text Box.

With Text Boxes, is it possible to have the Box move down a line with each added Item Line, rather than being in a fixed position at the bottom?

The sample I uploaded has the Bank Details in the middle of the invoice, and the details move down automatically depending on how many items have been added to the invoice.

I hope I am making myself clear.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi SteveVld 

Thanks for clarifying the situation. At this stage, the textbox will always display in the same position on the invoice. 

However, if you would like to see more flexibility around this, you can put it forward as a suggestion to our developers via the AccountRight Idea Exchange Board.