Forum Discussion

JohnMu
User
3 years ago
Solved

Re: Invoice payment terms keep changing + invoices now B&W where we used to have a theme colour

Hi 

we are having a similar issue, payment terms and direct payment settings keep getting dropped a day after i set them.

can you please fix this?

cheers

john 

• Hi JohnMu 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Bank account details being removed from Sales settings>>Payments>>Direct Deposit is caused by clicking on Save as default when creating an invoice.

Our teams are working to resolve this. In the meantime, if you change the Due date when creating an invoice don't click on Save as default.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JohnMu 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Bank account details being removed from Sales settings>>Payments>>Direct Deposit is caused by clicking on Save as default when creating an invoice.

Our teams are working to resolve this. In the meantime, if you change the Due date when creating an invoice don't click on Save as default.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JohnMu
      User

Thanks Tracey however i dont believe i was ever using the save as default. i havent seen the issue reappear though so all good for now.