enabling emailing sales Invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KH110
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

enabling emailing sales Invoice

I am trying to set up the email address in the sales settings to a online file and am getting the following message... 

Can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks

Please enable Emailing from desktop Accountright preferences setting: Access the file via AccountRight>Setup>preferences>Emailing>Enable Send emails using Account right option.

3 REPLIES 3
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: enabling emailing sales Invoice

Hi @KH110 

So we can check why you're getting this error, can you confirm if "Send emails using AccountRight" is ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing and you're trying to update the reply-to email address there?

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KH110
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal

Neither myself or the client has access to the desktop version. Aaron, my MYOB partner set it up online for me. I am trying to go to Business Seettings, Preferences and then enter the email address in the fields under Email settings, and am getting the error message there. 

Do you need the seriel number to have a look?

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @KH110 

Thanks for clarifying this. This error can only be fixed by enabling the emailing from desktop AccountRight: Access the file via  AccountRight >Setup > Preferences > Emailing > Enable Send Emails Using AccountRight option.

If you don't have access to the desktop version, please get someone with access to enable the settings or you can download the software from our downloads website. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post