Report pack stuck on loading

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
tobito03
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Report pack stuck on loading

Hello,

I am trying to do a report pack (April 2023) based on a template that we created months ago. Last month I had no issues creating the pack, but now it is just stuck on loading when I try to draft it. Does not show any errors, just won't load. I already tried clearing cache, using different browsers (gchrome,firefox), no luck. Kindly help please.

Attached are the pics of the page just stuck on loading.

Loading.PNG
Error.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

58Kudos

140Solutions

Re: Report pack stuck on loading

Hi @tobito03 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge.

If you're having an issue loading the report pack,  can you please clear your browser cache and try loading a report again? If this doesn't work, I would recommend trying it on a different browser. 

And if the report is still not working in a different browser can you please retrieve the Google Chrome console errors when trying to display the report pack so that I can check to see if there are any background errors.

To open the console can be opened using one of these methods. 

• Select the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots) and choose More Tools>> Developer tools 
  • Right Click on the Chrome window and choose Inspect
  • Using Shortcut keys Ctrl + Shift + I (inspect)

Once you've opened the console:

• Choose he console tab to view the logs being produced.
  • Right Click and choose Clear Console
  • Please repeat the action that causes the error in your file. Any errors within the logs will be recorded in red error text. 
  • You can save the log as a .TXT file and attach it to this thread or please attach a screenshots.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post