Employees unable to see the timesheets they have logged on MYOB Teams app.

SusieMcK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employees unable to see the timesheets they have logged on MYOB Teams app.

I have a number of employees who are unable to see the timesheets they have logged on their MYOB Teams app.

I have advised them to update the app as well as uninstall and reinstall, but it does not seem to help.

Out of 100 employees I would have about 15% having issues.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any advice. 

12 REPLIES 12
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: Employees unable to see the timesheets they have logged on MYOB Teams app.

Hi @SusieMcK,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. Approved timesheets should also be visible for employees in the MYOB Team app by going to their profile and selecting Timesheet Records. When your employee tries to check their timesheets, did they receive any error messages? Also, kindly check if the timesheet preferences are turned on in your MYOB team. If you're already using timesheets in MYOB, you'll have this preference activated. Here's how to do it:

1. Click on your business name and choose Payroll Settings.
  2. On the General payroll information tab, select Use timesheets to track employee hours.
  3. Choose the first day of your timesheet period from the Week Starts list.
  4. If your pay date varies—for example, if you pay monthly—it doesn't matter which day of the week you select.
  5. Click Save.

Please also check if the employees are hourly or on salary, as timesheets can be submitted for hourly employees only. Secondly, go through the Setting up MYOB Team and Using MYOB Team App Help article to ensure every step has been followed. The main thing to check is if employees are added correctly under their managers. 

If nothing helps, delete the location and re-enter it again in the Locations tab, as that has happened to resolve the issue for some users. Lastly, kindly delete the existing timesheet, then re-enter it and try to submit it again.

If the issue persists after following those steps above, please let us know so we can investigate further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SusieMcK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Shella

We have deleted the location and re added it, plus re invited all our staff.  This has not resolved the issue.

I had this reply from one of the staff members.   “Just deleted the app, reinstalled, added yesterday’s timesheet, and still unable to see the timesheet I entered. Haven’t been able to see entered timesheets for quite some time”

Additionally all previous timesheets have disappeared on our end, both past ones and timesheets for the current week that have not been approved. 

Please advice.

Susie

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SusieMcK,

Thank you for updating us.

Upon thorough investigation, this has been raised to the relevant team already as this is a known issue. While we can't provide a specific timeline for when this will be fixed, you may submit timesheets on behalf of your employees. To do this, please check out the Help Article: Using the MYOB Team admin portal for more information.

Should you encounter issues in the future, please feel free to create a post again.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SusieMcK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Upon deleting the location and getting everyone to re download the app and sign in again, we now have more issues than before.

If an employee submits a leave from, the employee can see this on their app, however it does not come thru to the Office portal for it to be acted on.  

Can I please have a timleline on when these issues will be addresses.  We will be unable to continue using MYOB Teams in the format that it is currently in. 

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SusieMcK,

Thanks for your response.

Regarding the timeline of when the issue using the MYOB Team app, the timesheets don't appear on your employees end, we can't provide a timeframe for when it will be fixed as we haven't received any updates from the relevant team. With your other concern about the MYOB Team, kindly provide us with more details or screenshots so we can further assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SusieMcK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you.

Where should I upload screenshots to?

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SusieMcK,

You may attach the screenshots to your reply here in the Community Forum. Please make sure that there is no sensitive information in the screenshots.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SusieMcK
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Please find attached screenshot from my phone with a leave request pending, plus a screenshot from the browser showing there are no leave requests.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @SusieMcK,

Thank you for sending the screenshots.

Please recreate the location and re-add the employees. Once done, kindly advise them to re-submit their leave requests so that it shows in the MYOB Team Admin portal. Let us know if you require further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post