VanKleemann
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Long service leave take does not show in employee entity

Hi,

is there any way to get hours LSL (long service leave) take by employees showed in their entities. it was definitely reduced hours entitled and LS hours available however leave taken do not show any hour at all unless I hit F5 to review transaction history in leave taken field in order to see how many hours they took. it happened to most of our employees, only 4 or 6 showed properly. I did go through leave table set up and also compare employee's set up between who has leave taken shown and who doesn't but every one is the same. 

cheers

VK

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Long service leave take does not show in employee entity

Hi @VanKleemann,

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in response. I suggest you check the Pay Item for your LSL. Ensure that it's set to hourly, not salary, and that it's linked to a wage pay item. Also, you need to make sure the 'Show leave balance on pay slips' are marked check. 

Making these adjustments should help in displaying the leave hours for the employees.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,
Genreve

VanKleemann
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I don't have Pay Item on our system here (attached screen shot).However, I did go through leave table set up to ensure all are set to hourly but couldn't find anything wrong. There are only 2 or 3 employees show leave taken on their entity and the majority did not show at all but their leave balances did reduce leave taken 

Screenshot.GIF
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @VanKleemann

Thank you for your response.

As per checking, you may need to have the long service leave accrual be linked to the long service leave taken as this may be the reason why the leave taken is not showing up on the reports. You can check the Help Articles below to double check everything was set up correctly.

AccountRight - Long service leave

MYOB Business - Long service leave

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post