Forum Discussion

kShah
Cover User
3 years ago

MYOB teams Job Roles

I have just setup MYOB teams and made roster and published. 

The only problem is how do you assign roles to a shift. I have Baristas and Supervisors whose role keeps switiching depending upon the roster so they get paid depending upon their role.

How do I assing roles to the employess ?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kShah 

It's not possible to add these job roles in MYOB Team but you can create different payroll categories for different pay rates in the software and then assign the employees to those categories to ensure the correct rate is being picked up.

Please feel free to post if you have further questions on this. 

kShah
      Cover User

Hi Komal

I have payroll categories for all the roles and they are attached to the employee but when you roster them how do you add that shift to the right category. For example if a staff does supervisor and barista duties on different days how do i attach the supervisor pay category for the day the staff worked as supervisor and barista pay categroy on another day when he or she perfomed barista duties.

regards

Keyur

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kShah 

The MYOB Team only has ability to pick up base hourly rates at this stage and not the other payroll categories. We will post an update once anything regarding this changes. Apologies for the inconvenience caused due to this.