Forum Discussion

manning
Partner
3 years ago

Pay Super Funds Requested not paid

Hi client S/N: <<Removed>>Feral Films processed super for Oct - Dec21 on the 9/2/22 the funds came out of their bank on the 10/2/22 and then were returned to their bank account on the 21/2/22.

The Pay Super transactions is still sitting in a Funds Requested Status.

So the payment hasnt been made & I can't reverse the Pay Super Transaction.

I emailed superannuation@myob.com on the 23/2/22 regarding the issues and got a response on the 25/2/22 advising that they are working to resolve it.   Nothing has changed and I'm wondering what I need to do to get it fixed.

Regards

Teresa Manning

MYOB CC & Partner

Post has been edited by moderator for privacy reasons^MD

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi manning

Thanks for your post. Can I please confirm if you processed super once and was refunded ? If this the case If you've received an email in regards to this file about your super being refunded, you will need to reverse and reprocess the super payment. The status of 'Funds requested' will not be updated. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

manning
      Partner

Hi Melisa, it the pay super transaction doesnt allow me to reverse it.  Cant MYOB sort this out as the client hasnt done anything wrong?

It wont allow me to create a new pay super for that period because of the pending one.

If I go into the payruns it will allow me to reverse each one but i dont want to do that as I will then have to redo each pay run.

Also how do I find out what the MYOB Super Team are doing about it.  I dont want to have to go making changes in the MYOB file if the Super Team are going to fix it, but you can't get through to them on the phone.  Very annoyed at the moment.

Regards

Teresa

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi manning

Our help article Returned super contributions has information and instructions on how you need to reverse that payment within the upgraded version of Essentials. 

Our team are not going to reverse the transactions in your file, you will need to process this on your end. Our team have been working to get contributions across to the super funds as soon as possible. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions.