Forum Discussion

SNJ
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Updating e-mail address in Employee record

I noticed recently that after updating an employee record with a new e-mail address, the previous address for that employee remains in the payslip generation view. I have made sure to 'Save' the change, but the old address still shows and is still used by the system to generate the payslip - not the new address.

I have to manually resend the payslip to that employee after each pay run (the first e-mail address no longer works and is rejected back to me).

Has anyone else noticed this, and is there a solution in the pipeline?

Thank you,

-Simon

• Hi SNJ

Thanks for your post. Can you please check to see if you've updated the employees email address in the payroll details tab under the pay slip email field ? 

image.png

If you have, can you remove the email > save and then re-enter the email. Does it update ?

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SNJ

Thanks for your post. Can you please check to see if you've updated the employees email address in the payroll details tab under the pay slip email field ? 

image.png

If you have, can you remove the email > save and then re-enter the email. Does it update ?

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

SNJ
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Melisa_D - that was the solution!!