Forum Discussion

3 years ago

pay slip not matching Payroll activity report

Hi everyone, 

I have a problem of a payslip not matching to our payroll activity report for an employee. Today I made a payrun to pay the wages for our employees, after payment was made one employee messaged us within 15-20 minutes of payment and said she did not get her wage for Sunday. She emailed her payslip and I compared it to the Payroll activity report to find that they do not match. Not only was her Sunday hours were missing but the Saturday hours were incorrect (payroll run shows 5.25 hours but payslip shows 5.75 hours). We have checked all other employees and it is only one employee with this issue.  Has anyone had this issue?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Sonny_YANG 

I'd suggest first double checking the payment date of the payslip. The Payroll Activity report picks up pay runs based on their payment date not pay periods, so if the attached payslip has a payment date outside the pay period, it would not be included in the report. 

You can also go to Payroll > Pay runs, look for all pays for this employee with its payment date falls between 09/02/2022 and 15/02/2022, they are the ones forming the payroll activity report figures.

Please feel free to let us know how you go.