Forum Discussion

KnobelTam
Experienced Partner
4 months ago

Report Packs not working

I have some report packs that I have set up on my clients for BAS and IAS.  On Monday last week, 22/01/24 they were working and generating fine.  On Tuesday 23/01/24 I get the spinning wheel and never get the report pack to run.  

This is not a file issue or cache issue.  I myself and my colleague have tried in different browsers, different sites (different computer).  The reports incude, balance sheet, p&L, Receivables & payables with tax, GST summary, GST return, payroll summary and superannuation payments.

It was posted by someone else on MYOB Partner HQ so I am not alone in this issue.  

MYOB can you please shed any light?

4 Replies

WendySSB
    Experienced User

Hi there

I have the same issue, have you had any reply?

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, WendySSB

We sent you a private message requesting additional details to further assist you with your concern. Kindly check your inbox, as we are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

WendySSB
        Experienced User

Hi Doreen_P 

Please see the support ticket lodged MYOB support request #01609449 with no response received, also spent some time online with support with no result.

I have no private message?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, WendySSB

We sent you another private message here in the Community Forum. To check your inbox, kindly click your profile picture and then select the envelope icon. This allows you to view the private messages sent to you. Please let us know if you're able to see it.

Best regards,

Doreen