Forum Discussion

MiaT
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

BPAY biller code keeps changing

Hello 

Why does the BPAY biller code change on every single online invoice sent to the customer?

The customer complains they cannot pay simply as the BPAY biller code changes on every invoice, I understand but cannot find a way to change this in the system. 

Help please

• Hi MiaT

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the issue. I can see how this situation affected you. I apologize for not responding to this post immediately. 

And thank you for being so patient with me working through this. Since we have limited information about the issue, we have the right department that can help you with this. You can reach them by calling this number 1300 783 674 or you can email them at support@myobpayby.com 

If you need more assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MiaT 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. In this matter, I need to see how it appears on the invoice and when they view the invoice online. Can you send me a screenshot so we can take a look into this? 

Waiting for your response. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MiaT
      Contributing User

Hello 

Thank you for your reply. 

I am unable to send you a copy of the invoice, as the MYOB system sends out an electronic invoice, and the customer reports that each month the Bpay and Biller code change. 

The electronic invoice sent out comes from MYOB, I do not have it to show you - perhaps you might know how this works in the system? 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MiaT,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this regard, A number of billers who list BPAY as a payment option have variable CRN's, that is changes with each bill. This is generally, a result of the biller wanting to track payments relating to specific bills or invoices. 

You can check on this Help Article: Online invoice payments

I hope this helps. Let me know if the resolution I provided did not fit your concern. Please don't hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel