Forum Discussion

Alyshia
Contributing User
2 months ago

MYOB Online Invoice PDF issue

Does any one know how to remove just the 'View invoice online' link from the bottom of an invoice template? I am producing invoices that will only ever be printed, so it looks a bit silly to have a link to click in printed form

Thanks 

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Alyshia,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately, the browser version of our software does not currently have an option for this. I suggest submitting your idea to our Product Ideas page so our developers can consider adding this feature.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

Alyshia
      Contributing User

Thank you for your response. 

Can you also tell me if its possible to move the customer details so that they will fit into a DL window envelope when printed for mailing?

Thanks.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Alyshia,

Thanks for the update. I recommend checking this help article and editing invoices for the guide in response to moving your customer details to fit into the invoice download window envelope. However, if this still does not suit your needs, I ask that you take a moment to post on the MYOB Business Ideas exchange board for consideration. You're welcome to share your thoughts with us.

Feel free to start a new post again if you need further help. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella