Forum Discussion

3 months ago

More than one full width header image

Hi Community

I am trying to set up three invoice templates with three different 'full width header images' as the client has three different lines of business within one entity.  Each time I try to set up a new template it replaces all of the other template 'full width header images' with the most current one I am trying to add.  Is it possible to have three invoice templates with three different 'full width header images'?

I get the message in the attached file (Screen shot)

Thanks a bunch

Lee

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Effective121,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum.

My apologies for the delay in response. When personalizing the invoice sales template, it is not possible to have a different image for the "full width header." Every time you'll make a new template and attempt to upload a new image under the full width header, it will automatically replace the previous one when you click "change" on the prompt message. You may check out this helpful article on personalizing invoices for more detailed information.

I ask that you take a moment to post on our MYOB Business Idea Exchange board for consideration. You're welcome to share your thoughts with us.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella