Forum Discussion

calex
Cover User
3 months ago

in tray documents no loading

Any time i click on a document in the in tray i get a blank screen. 

this happens in both chrome and safari browsers over the course of a week.

6 Replies

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi LeilaR,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum.

I totally get how frustrating it can be when software doesn't work as expected. My apologies for any inconvenience you've experienced and for not getting back to you sooner. To help you, would you mind trying a couple of things for me? First, could you clear the AccountRight cache? This often helps with these kinds of issues. Next, try refreshing the in-tray window. Also, it would be helpful if you could let me know whether this is happening for everyone or just for you. This will give us a better idea of what might be causing the problem. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LeilaR,

I just want to follow up with you to see if you were able to resolve the issue you encountered with the In Tray documents. Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance, and I'd be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi calex,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues within In Tray, and I appreciate your patience for the delay in responding back to your query. I've replicated this on our end, and I've checked some of our incident history, and there's no report regarding the In Tray issue. However, so we can further assist, could you please confirm if you've tried to open your file through Incognito to see if it resolves the issue? Additionally, could you also confirm if this happens to all users who log in to the file?

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi calex,

I'm reaching out to check if you're still encountering difficulties with the In Tray documents. Please do not hesitate to respond to this message, and I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi calex,

Given that there has been no further communication or updates regarding the issue with the In Tray, I'll now close this post. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess