Forum Discussion

MA13
Contributing User
2 years ago

online payments

Hi there

I am having difficulties matching online payments without leaving the account in credit. I have tried the close matches but this still leaves it credit. Is deleting the transaction the answer?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MA13

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Are you able to provide a screenshot of how the payment appears in credit when matching the payment so I can take a look into this for you. 

MA13
      Contributing User

Hi Melissa

Thanks for reaching out. I welcome your assistance but we need to wait until an online payment comes in before we can take a screenshot.

the issue we are experiencing is that as the online payment is automatically reconciled, once the money arrives in our bank account and we go to match it, it leaves the account in credit.

ill take a screenshot when we do it and send it then

Thanks in advance 

Michael 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi MA13

No worries, do send through the screenshot when you receive the online payment. 

Our Help Article Online invoice payments has information on what happens when an online payment comes through. Are you manually entering the payment into your software at all ?