Forum Discussion

Fermax
Experienced Partner
2 years ago

STP Reporting Error

Hi,

We are getting the following Payroll Reporting error.

It's been like this since Tuesday.

Why? Can you please resolve.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    acc23
    Contributing User

I totallu agree, no one has gotten back to me about this since last week when i told them!

SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Fermax and acc23 

Sorry to see that no one has gotten back to you yet. This error is generally caused because the Windows version isn't compatible with AccountRight. To ensure that you are using a supported version, please check our Recommended system requirements page.

The other workaround for this current issue is putting your file online (if it isn't already) and logging in through the web browser at app.myob.com to process the pay run.

If you are still getting the "Something went wrong at our end" error and you are on a supported system listed on our system requirements, please let me know which version you are on so that I can investigate further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Fermax
      Experienced Partner

Your link doesn't reference AccountRight 2022 but yes, I would imagine it is a supported system.

We are running Windows Server 2012 R2

AccountRight 2022.8

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Fermax 

Thanks for confirming those details. Can you go to - Start > Settings > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If there are any pending updates, including Security Updates install them then try lodging the STP again.

If all the updates are done, could you download the diagnostic log and attach it to your reply along with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number, so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.