Forum Discussion

CatherineCE
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago

Can't confirm company file - PLEASE HELP!

Hello! I need to confirm my company file but it won't work because I'm "unable to connect to MYOB's Online Confirmation Service" from within the program and can't do it online either. The page that various articles about confirming your file direct you to are out of order.

I am also getting nowhere trying to confirm it by phone. Several phone number listed by MYOB for auotomated confirmation are "unavailable". I did get an answer when I called 1300 555 123 but have been on hold for the last hour, apparently all that time in Position 2 in the queue, so I guess that's not going to work either.

Can someone at MYOB please help me confirm the file? It's an AccountRight Standard 19 file that I bought outright years ago and have been using happily and successfully ever sense. No, I do not wish to upgrade it. No, I have no desire to take out a monthly subscription. I just need to confirm the file as I've done for the last few years.

Thanks in advance,

Catherine

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CatherineCE

Thanks for your post. 

Apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused in your business. We really appreciate your patience with this matter. We received information that there is an error in confirming the company file. To resolve this concern, kindly install the latest MYOB AccountRight software then upgrade the file offline which will take a while. Then, confirm online. 

Please let us know how this works in your end. 

Thanks,

Shella

CatherineCE
      Experienced Cover User

No Shella_A , I will not upgrade my file and lose my perpetual license. I expect you or someone higher up in MYOB to fix the temporarily out of order page that would allow us all to confirm our files and get on with our dreary lives.

I am going to send you my MYOB details in a private message. Much obliged if you could respond in a prompt,  transparent and helpful way.

Cheers,

Catherine

davidoz
        User

were you able to reslove your issue? im am currenlty experiancing the same, i have been locked out of my company files, and all attempts to fix this have failed to date.

i too am not prepared to upgrade my file and lose my perpetual license.