Forum Discussion

Oringi
Contributing Cover User
26 days ago

Login Issues

I am having issues with login on desktop. It opens up normally and I type in the login....email address it then takes ages and then goes back to select company file...then I go through the sign in and again it takes ages before bringing up the password page which is totally different....it is only doing this on my PC not happening on my laptop at home. I have attached a picture of the password page. it then takes ages to physically sign in....what is happening and how do I fix it?

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Oringi

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Referring to it, I can see that you're having a bit of a login hassle on your desktop. This could be due to a few things, like session management, caching, or browser issues. Try restarting your PC and clearing your AccountRight cache. If these don't help, you can chat with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website or request support via my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't help, our live chat team will step in to help. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella

Oringi
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Shella_A, I have tried clearing the cache and still no joy. It is only happening on my desktop at my work place not on my laptop so think it is a conflict issue but not sure why it has just started happening. Will try MOCA and / or Support.

Thank you Sylvia