Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Move file from online to offline

We want to move one of our files from MYOB AR online to offline, and then move another offline file back online as we only have fixed number of subscriptions. Can anyone from MYOB assist on this please?

5 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Helen22,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I can help you in removing the file online and put the company file online. I'll be sending you a private message to get some information and to assist you further.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

• Hi there - I have the same question - can someone from MOYB please assist?

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi LCollinsFCA

I see you need help transferring your subscription from one file to another. It would be best to contact our virtual assistant MOCA, as MOCA will transfer you to a live chat team if she can't help you. You can reach MOCA from any help article on the website. The Community Forum is not a dedicated support channel but a place where users can share Ideas. 

However, if you need any other help, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,
      Genreve

Helen22

Hi I got this solved, but they can't just move the offline file back online to replace the offline file, even though the total number of subscriptions not changed. You have to call MYOB to get the offline subscription canceled and then add another subscription to move the offline file online. 

LCollinsFCA
        Cover User

Hi Helen - thanks for letting me know - it would be great if they let us self manage our subscriptions!  Have a lovely evening.