Forum Discussion

anhlu
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

STP when moving to MYOB online

Hi,

we were in the old MYOB, which used Namich to report STP. We move to MYOB online where we use the build in STP in May.  Some staff has contacted me saying they have 2 income statements. what should we do?

• Hi anhlu 

Thanks for your post. If you are reporting STP Phase 2 you can transfer the BMS ID by going to the Payroll reporting centre>>ATO Settings>>Edit STP business details. This Help Article explains how to transfer the BMS ID: Setting up STP

If you are reporting STP Phase 1 and have access to the previous software you will need to zero out the YTD amounts in the previous software and finalise STP. I'd recommend printing payroll data to be safe prior to zeroing out the YTD amounts. In the new software you should have entered the employee Pay History in the employee card so the full YTD is reported.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi anhlu 

Thanks for your post. If you are reporting STP Phase 2 you can transfer the BMS ID by going to the Payroll reporting centre>>ATO Settings>>Edit STP business details. This Help Article explains how to transfer the BMS ID: Setting up STP

If you are reporting STP Phase 1 and have access to the previous software you will need to zero out the YTD amounts in the previous software and finalise STP. I'd recommend printing payroll data to be safe prior to zeroing out the YTD amounts. In the new software you should have entered the employee Pay History in the employee card so the full YTD is reported.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.