Forum Discussion

MaroniteV
Experienced User
8 months ago

Moving to Online

We have 2 MYOB accounts and we are paying for online modules for both. Unfortunately one of them is online and the other is not. 

Can someone help? 

I don't want to share more details on public platforms like this. I would appreciate it if you could give me your contact number so that I can call you and give you all the required information.

Thank you.

8 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MaroniteV,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience, and I'll be glad to help you with this. By pulling up your account using your email address, I can see that you have 2 company files that are online. May I know the error that you are getting?

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MaroniteV
    Experienced User

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

When i login to MYOB and click online, i can see only one account listed - please refer to attached screenshot.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MaroniteV,

Thank you for providing the screenshot, and I apologize for the delayed response. It appears that the email address you're using is associated with only one company file. To gain access to the other company file, kindly request the owner or administrator to extend an invitation for you to join. 

Keep me posted on the progress.
      Regards,
      Earl

MaroniteV
        Experienced User

Hi Earl

I don't know who the admin is. Please help us keeping them together. Or, advise how that can be done

thank you