Forum Discussion

30 days ago

Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended.

So I found this message in my junk folder over the weekend and assumed it was a scam / phishing attempt as we pay via CC. It bugged me anyway, so I came into the office on Saturday to check it out. MYOB had failed to process the second invoice at their end, so I did it manually. The invoice was due 1st June, but it is MYOB's error as CC payments have been setup and were functioning fine before this

I have been unable to reach billing on the phone, I have been trying to call from Chch NZ since 9am AU time. It just rings and rings and then disconnects. The only response I've had is from the security team via email who have confirmed it's been passed on to billing, but that's it.

This is absolutely unacceptable. I have completely lost trust in MYOB, I can no longer trust them with my data, I can no longer trust them to not make errors that will impinge on my livelihood and that of my employees. I can no longer recommend this product to anyone.

Unless I am placated, and I mean in a big way, I will have to look elsewhere. Multiple company files for over a decade and you threaten me when it's your mistake? I have never been so disgusted by a supplier in my business life. Absolutely baffling incompetence. 

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TobyChch

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your subscription. The best next step is to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support. If MOCA can’t help, you’ll be automatically connected to our live chat team for more support.

If you need anything else, feel free to start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
    Genreve

TobyChch
      User

Hi Genreve,

Did you even read my message? I'm not having a problem, you're have a problem processing payments and with your horribly obnoxious and incorrect email. I have since got through to a Phillipino call center after pretending to be a new client, the only way I could get anyone on the phone. They kindly informed me of a known MYOB error of payments that were not processed at the beginning of this month, affecting many clients. 

You are deliberately obfuscating my complaint with your non answer. You must be aware of this issue if the new client call center is. The service I have received regarding this has been non existent so far and your pathetic response takes the absolute cake.

I will be moving to Zero as soon as I am able.

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TobyChch,

I can see that you were able to speak with one of our phone support agents, as advised by the payment invoice issue that we had. We apologize if you weren't informed right away about the issue.

We are usually posting updates via our status hub page when we are having an issue or maintenance. You may take note of the link to our status hub for you to be updated just in case we encounter issues in the future.

Also, if you need further assistance, you may check out our virtual assistant, MOCA by clicking the chat bubble at the bottom of the help page and ask a question. If MOCA can't help, you'll be guided to our other support options, including live chat.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

TobyChch
      User

Hi Jem,

The chatbot is useless, the agents have been unable to help me, and the NZ billing department has also been unable to help. So far I have spent hours on this and it is still unresolved. The payment has still not been processed.

I'm just trying to confirm and get this invoice paid so you don't lock me out! Why is this so impossible to get done? 

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TobyChch,

Please check your inbox. I have sent a private message, and please send me the details of your account via private message using the template that I have provided.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,

Jem