Forum Discussion

Rossy1111
Contributing User
4 days ago

Remove User

I do bookwork for a P & C Association. I was invited into their file by the previous bookkeeper who is still in there as an Administrator. I am unable to remove her nor invite a new user which will be their new accountant/auditor. I have logged in using Administrator but still can't do this. There have been so many committee members that don't use MYOB and can't help me with user names and passwords etc. Please help so I can add and remove users.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rossy1111

This sounds like you're experiencing difficulties with user management in your MYOB file. It could be that the ability to add or remove users is related to the level of access you have. If you're invited as a 'user' instead of an 'advisor', you might not be able to change access levels. The client who owns the file may need to re-invite you as an advisor. If you're still unable to manage users, another workaround could be to change the email address of the user you wish to remove to something they can't access. See this helpful article about assigning user roles for a more detailed guide. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella