Forum Discussion

vhtp
Partner
5 months ago

Unable to connect to MYOB's Online Confirmation Service

I'm using a v19.16 file and am getting the error when trying to confirm the file online. 

The online confirmation code generator is also giving a 503 Server Temporarily Unavailable error.

8 Replies

Nokondi
    Contributing User

Same here using v19

It was fine on 31st but as of yesterday I'm getting the unable to connect error.

Online confirmation page is showing 503 error.

Even tried to use the confirmation on my.myob, but unable to connect.

I'm guessing it's MYOB server problem.. hope they fix it soon

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, vhtp. Thanks for raising this concern. 

To confirm company files with AccountRight Classic v19, AccountEdge and New Zealand Payroll. You can use our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation.

For full details, check out Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,

Hannah

vhtp
      Partner

Hi Hannah, 

The confirmation service is actually not working. The URL https://confirmation.myob.com produces a 503 error immediately. You don't even get to a point where you can give a serial number.

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, vhtp. Thanks for your response. 

We received an information that there is an error in confirming the company file. To resolved this concern, kindly install the latest MYOB AccountRight software then upgrade the file offline which will take a while. Then, confirm online. Please let us know how this works on your end. Thank you for your patience. You may check this  Help Article for more information about the upgrade: Upgrade to the new AccountRight