Forum Discussion

SCan
Experienced User
10 months ago

AccountRight recurring transactions in manual reconciliation

When manually reconciling from a statement, choosing "Add Transaction', and in the transaction window choosing "Use Recurring" opens a new transaction window on top of the first one. Upon completing the details and saving the transaction it is is no longer automatically reconciled and added tothe reconcilation statement. It just remains in the bank statement transaction list. So it needs to be manually matched. Once matched to the transation it is still not automatically checked in the reconciliation window. There are now 3 actions when there used to be just one. This would appear to be a bug.

9 Replies

• Hi SCan

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important reconciliation for a ledger file is. In my understanding, after creating a transaction to match one of the statement transactions this should automatically be marked checked in the window. May I get you to clear the cache of your AccountRight and try adding the transaction again to see if there are any notable differences? If this does not fix it, please send us screenshots of the issue and we'll investigate further. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

SCan
      Experienced User

Thank you Genreve,

Clearing cache does not help. Here is the process:

1. Select transaction from "Unmarked Transactions" window

2. Click Add Transaction

3. Choose "Use Recurring"

4. A new window opens over the original transaction window

5. I enter details and click "Record" and the window closes leaving the original one open

6. The transaction remains unchecked in the "Reconcile Accounts" window

7. I then go back and choose "Match Transaction" and choose the same transaction

8. The transaction still remains unchecked in the "Reconcile Accounts" window

9. I need to manually check the transaction

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SCan,

Thank you for sharing how you resolved the issue and providing a solution. If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out, and we'll be delighted to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl