Forum Discussion

it_awaste
Experienced User
3 years ago

Bank Accounts are not showing in the dropdown list of the Bank Feeds window

When I click the Bank Feeds, it only shows the loading icon on the cursor and everything is greyed out. The registered bank accounts are not showing in the Bank Account dropdown list next to the Get Bank Transactions button and I am getting a message "An application operation has timed out". Please see the screenshot below:

Tracey_H
    3 years ago

Hi it_awaste 

Time out errors when opening the Bank feeds window can be caused by a high number of bank transactions stored in the file. I'll be happy to have a look into this for you if you can send me the serial number in a private message.

LRBooks61 thanks for helping on this one Lisa, we always appreciate it.

*Update: resolved in private message by applying the timeout extender

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

I see you are still having problems with this

have you gone into the manage bank accounts screen? This is where it says that bank feeds are ready.

Once the bank feed is ready you need to allocate the general ledger account in myob that you want to associate with that bank account . there is a drop down box to select the appropriate account

Your screen shot didn't come through sorry

Lisa

it_awaste
      Experienced User

Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes I have gone into the manage bank accounts screen and it says "Bank feed ready". May I know where I can find the general ledger account screen? And how can I allocate them?

Thank you!

LRBooks61
        Ultimate Cover User

Hi

in the manage bank feeds screen you will see under bank accounts

financial institution 

account name

BSB

Account

Associatied account - there is a drop down arrow here to select the gl code of the bank account in myob usually 1-1110 the main bank account

name

status

Once you associate the gl account your transactions will load. Be aware that they will load from the date the bank feed was applied for

hope that finally solves your problem

Lisa