Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Error 25 import file

Hi All. I know this error has been addressed many times, so I apoligise. I am trying to import professional Sales from another (older) MYOB file. Error 25 appears on every transaction in the error log. I have tried removing

"" marks, removing $ symbols and every other suggested solution in other threads on this forum.  Is there somewhere or someone I can forward my error logs & exported txt files for analysis & possible solution?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sabine2102 

Without seeing any detail it is difficult to provide any guidance (import files, error logs). Export formats from older versions may not match import formats for current versions. Best advice in the absence of detail is to manually enter 2 of the invoices into your current company file. Export those 2 from the current company file. Use this export file as a template for your import file. This is how the current version is expecting the import data.

Regards

Gavin

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sabine2102 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! We do have an online script to run to fix this issue. Can you please send me a private message with the following information : 

* Serial number
      * Company name
      * Email Address and Full name

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sabine2102 

Just want to follow up if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to send us a private message with the following information ask above to get this sorted.

Regards,
    Earl