Forum Discussion

TB77
User
4 days ago

Unable to Upgrade from Lite to Pro due to bank feeds

We got another employee and have to upgrade - but it won't let me no matter where I try. 

The message is:
Unable to change plan
The Pro plan doesn't allow for any bank feeds, but your business currentlyhas 2 active bank feeds.
Before changing to this plan, you need to cancel all of your active bank feeds.

But Pro has unlimited feeds ? Does MYOB want me to cancel the two feeds and then go through the rigmarole of connecting them again ?

I lodged a support ticket over fifty hours ago with no response. Seriously considering switching to Xero.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TB77,

Currently, there is no need to cancel the bank feed if you're upgrading from Business Lite to Business Pro. However, you must log in as the Administrator/Owner of the file to complete the upgrade. You can upgrade to MYOB Business Pro via My Account.

If you're still having this issue and already have a case number, I recommend reaching out to our virtual assistant, MOCA. It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go!

Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Regards,
    Earl

rowanrowan
      User

I am having the same issue today if I try to upgrade from my account it has the same error message -

Unable to change plan
      The Pro plan doesn't allow for any bank feeds, but your business currently has 1 active bank feed.
      Before changing to this plan, you need to cancel all of your active bank feeds.

The same thing happens if I try to upgrade from manage bank accounts.

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi rowanrowan,

Thank you for letting us know. To rectify your issue, please reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai