Forum Discussion

LTNZ
User
2 years ago
Solved

Is MYOB Team available in New Zealand?

Hi there

We are needing a simple timesheet app that has the ability to take notes for each separate time entry (e.g. 9.00-10.00am Location1, 10.00am-14.30pm Location 2 etc) & has an app that all our staff can use. MYOB Team looks like it does all of this but is it available in New Zealand? Thanks for your help.

• Hi LTNZ

Thanks for your feedback, I've passed it on to the teams.

We do have the MYOB App Marketplace which has a list of third party integrations that integrate into our software that may be helpful. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LTNZ

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! MYOB Team is available for only Australian users, we do offer YourPay for Essential users. This is available for both Australia and New Zealand user, this Help Article has more information on this. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LTNZ
      User

Thanks for your reply - unfortunately YourPay doesn't allow for our staff who may go to multiple sites each day to add a note against each date/time block.  It works well for me as an admin person who clocks in & out of 1 location each day.

The notes section down the bottom of the page is not user friendly as they would still have to type a line for each date, time block & what location they are in. The paper timesheet they currently use remains simpler for them but messy & time consuming for me to collate & charge out to the job/location. 

I will have a look into other apps/payroll that has this integration built in. Thanks.  

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi LTNZ

Thanks for your feedback, I've passed it on to the teams.

We do have the MYOB App Marketplace which has a list of third party integrations that integrate into our software that may be helpful.