Forum Discussion

CSANH
Contributing User
3 months ago

MYOB payroll - can't log out properly without an error message

Hi

When I log out of MYOB payroll, I am getting the attached error message.

This is the response in the address line      Error - MYOB

Please advise how to fix this.

3 Replies

• Hi CSANH,

Thnak you for your post.

I'm sorry for the late reply. Are you still encountering the same problem? Some of our users have found success in resolving similar issues by clearing their browser's cache and history. If the issue continues, we suggest trying to log in using a different browser or in incognito mode.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

CSANH
      Contributing User

Hi

I cleared the history and cache as you suggested, that appeared to fix it. I then tried it again to test it a second time and the issue was there again.

I am oepning this in Microsoft edge, I have also tried Chrome and that did not work, nor did going incognito which I shouldn't have to do. Please advise which browser you think this issue does not occur in.

Thanks

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CSANH,

Thank you for your response. 

I completely understand that this situation can be quite challenging. We usually recommend Google Chrome for the best experience. However, since the basic troubleshooting steps like clearing the cache and trying a different browser didn't resolve the issue, we can proceed with the following final steps:

• Add MYOB.com as an allowed site so cookies will save.
        • Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
        • Type in the Control Panel and open it.
        • Click Internet Options (if there is no Internet Options selection available, click Category at the top-right and change it to small icons or large icons)
        • Open the Privacy tab.
        • Click Sites.
        • Add MYOB.com under the address of the website field.
        • Click Allow.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require any further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess