Forum Discussion

mimima
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Send the information to ATO not appearing for user

My Problem is:

currently mine is my essential. When I do payroll run, the screen of "send the information to ATO” can't pop up but my accounting agent has this. So I don't know the reason. 

Thanks for the help!

• Hi mimima

Thank you for the screenshot. If this doesn't appear for you, you will need to add yourself as a declarer for reporting STP. Our Help Article Add a declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting has information and instructions on how to do this. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi mimima

Thanks for your post. When you click into payroll reporting can you please confirm what appears for you ? If possible please attach a screenshot. 

I'd also check to see if you've been set up as a declarer for STP reporting, this Help Article has information on this. 

mimima
      Contributing User

Hi, dear 

pls refer to the screenshot. I don't have it but my accounting agent has.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi mimima

Thank you for the screenshot. If this doesn't appear for you, you will need to add yourself as a declarer for reporting STP. Our Help Article Add a declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting has information and instructions on how to do this. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.