Forum Discussion

2 years ago

STP reporting error

I have sent off my SPT payrun to the ATO but shows up as zero. Reading through the forum I realise that I have done an update rather than a new event. 

How do I now send the payrun details through to the ATO now without doing a new payrun which would only make it look like the employee was paid twice for that week in the MYOB system ?

Thanks

Bill

• Hi Feebill

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to reverse and re-process the pay and choose Report as a new pay run. You can find more information about this on our Help Article Reporting past-dated pays for Single Touch Payroll.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.