Forum Discussion

16 days ago

Tax tables 24/25 not updating

Hi 

Please provide assistance on updating to the 25 tax tables.  They have not changed in my system.

thank you

Angela

5 Replies

bradm30
    Contributing Cover User

My tax tables have changed to 1/7/24 but the tax is still being calculated as though it was 22/23. I have checked against the 2024 ATO online calculator and the tax it’s taking out is too much for all employees. I have finalized last year as well as done a pay run in the 2024 year but as yet the tax is still being calculated as though it was last FY. I have an MYOB support ticket and have told them it’s still not calculating the correct tax but no one at MYOB appears to believe me as they don’t reply to my emails. Not sure how I can fix this.

Marise
    Contributing Cover User

Nor has the superannuation guarantee increased to 11.5%.  I thought all of these updates happened AUTOMATICALLY, to 'save us time', but I have been waiting 3 1/2 hours to get started on today's payroll.  What is the delay and when can we expect this to be corrected?

Angela18
      User

I found a link somewhere which state, do a pay run in the new financial year & it will automatically update & apply the new rates.

Marise
        Contributing Cover User

Thanks Angela!  It's not very reassuring though, is it, when that information is not readily available and you have to start your payroll blind.

Anyway, back to work!  Thanks again!